Fellow, Harvard Medical School
Dr. Ghassan Zein
Prof. Ghassan Zein
Fellow, Harvard Medical School
Prof. Jorge Alió, MD
Prof. Kenneth Wright, MD
Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
Prof. Stephen Foster, MD
Harvard Medical School, Boston
- Our patients mean the world to us, and patient testimonials are incredibly important. Please visit our patient testimonial gallery for real reviews from real people. READ MORE
Ophthalmology is the field of medicine that deals with the treatment of conditions or disorders of the eyes as well as the area of the face surrounding the eyes. Ophthalmologists are experts in eye physiology, eye anatomy, and eye diseases.
The ophthalmologists that work at Beverly Hills Medical Center of Kuwait (BHMC) are some of the most famous in the world. The BHMC flies in renowned VIP doctors from all over the world, and each month, a new famous surgeon works at our medical center. As a result, we attract patients from around the Gulf Union. Dr. Zein is the head ophthalmologist at the Beverly Hills Medical Center of Kuwait. Dr. Zein and his staff are dedicated to their helping their patients by using only the best technology and providing impeccable patient care.
Procedures Offered at Beverly Hills Medical Center
- Femto-LASIK – At BHMC, we correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism with the most advanced Femto-LASIK (bladeless) technology in the world during LASIK eye surgery.
- PRK – Photorefractive keratectomy, also known as PRK, is an in-office, outpatient laser eye surgical procedure to relieve a person of their dependency on glasses or contact lenses.
- Cataract Surgery – At BHMC, our ophthalmologists take a minimally invasive approach, and use multifocal and accommodative lenses to correct cataracts.
- Strabismus Surgery – Strabismus surgery, also known as crossed eye surgery, is a procedure on the extraocular muscles to correct the misalignment of the eyes.
- Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery - Cosmetic eyelid surgery, which is also known as blepharoplasty, is a surgery that improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
- Dry Eye Treatment – Dry eyes occur for several reasons including blocked tear ducts, lack of tear production, eye strain and sometimes a lack of oil on the outermost layer of the tear film.
- Annual Eye Exam – One must understand that an eye examination is not only a simple vision check, but a series of tests that not only checks your eye sight, but also neurological function, eye pressure, eye muscle coordination, and health of the external and internal eye structures.
Contact the Best Ophthalmologists in Kuwait
BHMC is the premiere medical center in the Gulf area, located at an easily accessible location. Our huge medical center spans two floors of the world-famous Symphony Style Hotel Kuwait building. From VIP doctors to EMR, and cutting-edge technology, we will do everything we can to achieve the results you deserve.
If you would like to schedule a consultation with an ophthalmologist at Beverly Hills Medical Center of Kuwait, give us a call at +(965)-222-89999.
Next, learn more about our plastic surgery services.